THE Leader for JUMBO & High Balance Loans!
Jumbo & High Balance loans are becoming more common in Colorado because of increasing home prices. Technically speaking, a Jumbo loan is a non-conforming loan. That is, the loan amounts are too high to fit into Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, or Ginnie Mae loan specifications. Nationwide High Balance loan amounts are possible with 10% Down Payment in Colorado and automated approvals, but the maximum loan amount caps out at $765,600 for 1-unit properties, and $980,325 for 2-unit properties. This means that Jumbo loan programs are typically used when financing over the Nationwide High Balance loan limits, and Jumbo wholesale lenders will typically manually underwrite more conservatively to meet their own portfolio guidelines and lending niche.
Jumbo & High Balance Mortgage Loans for Credit scores as low as 620 FICO’s and Loan Amounts up to $10,000,000:
- 90% LTV/CLTV allowed up to $1,500,000 loan amounts
- 95% LTV possible with higher credit scores & asset requirements
- Blended Ratios allowed with family members as non-occupant co-borrowers
- Credit scores as low as 620 FICO allowed
- Second Homes up to 80% LTV/CLTV with 661+ FICO
- Investment Properties / NOO available up to 75% LTV on purchases, and up to 70% LTV on refinances with 680+ FICO
- Only 1 full appraisal required on loan amounts < $2,000,000 for purchase transactions, and loan amounts < $1,500,000 on refinances
- Cash-out refinances allowed up to $750,000 cash in hand
- First-time Homebuyers acceptable up to $1,000,000 loan amounts
Contact Dave Kevelighan for Jumbo & High Balance loan scenarios & pricing today!