Fannie Mae (FNMA) | Freddie Mac (FHLMC) – Fixed & ARM’s
Conventional loans are the most popular program available. The housing market has stabilized, and lenders are signalling they are opening up from the very strict guidelines of the recent past. Conventional lending is now being done with common-sense underwriting guidelines.
- Approvals & DTI determined per DU or LPA automated underwriting systems (AUS)
- FNMA HomeReady & FHLMC Home Possible programs available with 3% Down Payment
- Up to 97% LTV on Fixed Rate programs available up to $510,400 loan amounts
- High Balance available up to 95% LTV with max loan amount of $575,000 in Denver Metro counties, and upwards of $765,500 in mountain resort areas
- 3/1, 5/1, 7/1, & 10/1 ARM’s available up to 95% LTV
- LPMI available up to 95% LTV with 620+ FICO scores
- 1 Year tax returns may be acceptable per LPA findings
- Non-Occupant Co-Borrowers permitted up to 95% LTV with AUS approval
- Manufactured Homes allowed up to 95% LTV
- Fannie Mae HomeStyle Renovation program available
Contact Dave Kevelighan for FNMA or FHLMC scenarios & pricing today!